Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Weekly Cooper Update

I meant to post this yesterday, but I was busy with other stuff. Anyhow, new week so new Bradley Cooper scoop!

IESB.net reports that Coop is playing Lt. Templeton "Faceman" Peck in the new The A-Team movie. Surprised? I was! There have been a lot of rumors going around Cooper was in the running to play the Green Lantern. Now that he has joined The A-Team remake, it seems unlikely he'll go green as well. The A-Team has franchise potential, just like the Green Lantern. I don't see him doing both, especially because the movies aren't for the same studio. The former is set up at 20th Century Fox, while the latter is a Warner Bros production. Plus, it already bugs me that Christian Bale is Batman AND John Connor. No need to have Coop go down that road.

And in even more important news: People reports Cooper is NOT dating Jennifer Aniston. Halle-friggin-lujah! Now I can focus on my Star Trek post.

No comments: