- Eagle Eye is an attack on the sensory organs.
- Entertainment for the MTV generation.
- No substance.
- No character development, except Shia and Michelle (somewhat).
- I feel like I've seen this movie before.
- The ending, WTF?
- Shia once again proves to be a capable and appealing leading man.
Then I wrote down 'a 3,5/5' so obviously I didn't hate it as much as you would think based on the above. Shia is probably the reason it scored that high, because Rosario Dawson, Ethan Embry and Eric Christian Olsen are wasted here.