Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random thoughts

• I want this poster (via). Justin Bartha is adorable. I can't really explain it, but this poster amuses me.

• Was surfing JoBlo.com and read the most recent C'mon Hollywood column, which made me laugh. Its title? Bradley Cooper as Green Lantern: make it happen! It's basically the same post I wrote last week. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Cooper would be a good choice, you know, despite not knowing anything about the Green Lantern.

Scrubs has been renewed for a 9th season and Zach Braff will be back for 6 eps (source). While I didn't really like the supposed series finale as a whole, I did think it gave Braff a nice send off. I wonder how they'll write him back in and how many original castmembers they'll get back for the new season as some are attached to pilots.

• I finally remember which trailer was attached to 17 Again: it was Fame. Watching it, I didn't think it was a bad trailer. Apparently it wasn't memorable either.

AWWWWWWWWW!

• Finally saw the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. It was sad. AWWWWWW! :'( I really want to love the episode, but a certain ER episode is still too fresh in my mind to find this GA ep shocking or original. I miss Grey's Anatomy's glory days.

• I saw Star Trek! Will post my thoughts later! But for now, two thumbs up!

No comments: