Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chace Crawford is Footloose

My friend Stitch and I always joke about Chace Crawford's resemblance to Zac Efron and that they should play brothers some time. Only we never call Chace by his first name. We always call him 'Man-Bangs'. Gossip Girl fans will get it. Anyways, two months ago I expressed my joy that Efron pulled out of the planned Footloose remake. Apparently the producers solved this problem by casting someone that looks like him (source). That's how the business goes these days?

I have no problem with Man-Bangs, but I'd still rather not see this remake happening.

E! reports Hayden Panettiere, Amanda Bynes, Julianne Hough are in the running for the female lead, as well as Miley Cyrus. Powers that Be, please let it be Bynes so this remake won't end up a total tween fest.

No comments: