Monday, December 3, 2007

Welcome to Did I Miss 60B?!

Well, here it finally is.. my little entertainment blog Did I Miss 60B?! Almost named 'Hello Hannah' after being brain-washed by a certain October Road commercial, but that url was taken. I'm glad, cause I actually really like the name Did I Miss 60B?!. It's a line from one of my favorite movies Elizabethtown. That movie is love.. but I'll dedicate a post to it some other time.

What to expect? Movie reviews.. however, most likely not of recent movies. Living in Europe is awesome, but it takes a while before certain movies get here. Though I did see I Could Never Be Your Woman a long time ago, and it's not even out yet in the US of A. Not that you're missing out on much. Sorry, Paul Rudd (You're awesome, though!). I just like ranting about something I've recently seen, or some of my all time favorites. I also like ranting in general.. about Hollywood, my fave actors, TV shows etc. etc. I mean, don't get me started on the 'Christian Bale is John Connor' rumors. You're a great actor, Chris, but you cannot be Batman AND John Connor. Mind: BLOWN! Nick Stahl is John Connor! Ugh.. I'm going to bed.

No comments: