Saturday, October 24, 2009

No More Days of Night for George?


If this girl isn't in 30 Days of Night: Dark Days, then I officially don't care about the movie. I just read on Dark Horizons that principal photography has started on the sequel in Vancouver and that Kiele Sanchez is replacing Melissa George as Stella! Now I've read before that the producers were trying to get George back, so this is probably her own (wise) decision, but still.. more George makes Gwen happy! And to replace her with Sanchez? I disliked Sanchez with passion on Married to the Kellys, and didn't care for her on Lost. Not exactly thrilled by the idea that she's playing Stella.

Of course, I didn't like 30 Days of Night so I'm not entirely sure why I'm complaining here. Except that I'll miss George's gorgeousness.

No comments: