Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy birthday, Ryan Reynolds!


Happy 33, Ryan! I can't believe you're in your 30s. This means we're getting old. I still remember watching you on that kids show The Odyssey! And I thought you were really cute in that X-Files episode with Laurie from That 70s Show, long before you turned into leading man material.

I was thinking about making a top 5 of my favorite Ryan performances, but I can't pick! I JUST CAN'T PICK! I always love Ryan, it's like a disease! Therefore I will just list everything I have ever seen him in:

The Odyssey, The X-Files, Two Guys, a Girl & a Pizzaplace, Dick, Van Wilder, Buying the Cow, Scrubs, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, Blade: Trinity, The Amityville Horror, Waiting..., Just Friends, Definitely Maybe, Wolverine and The Proposal.

That doesn't seem like a lot now that I've listed everything, but it does mean I have been watching this man for over a decade. Okay, now I feel really old.

No comments: