Monday, April 27, 2009

And now time for my monthly Bradley Cooper post

I haven't been around much.. anywhere actually except for work or over at Ali Larter Fan. My girl has a new movie out (that would be Obsessed), so she's been keeping me busy with updates. I read two Bradley Cooper related posts over at JoBlo.com days ago that I've been wanting to talk about.

First up is the poster for Coop's upcoming comedy The Hangover with Ed Helms and Justin Bartha. It looks like such a guy movie.. I like that! I'm getting tired of crappy chick flicks. Check out the trailer here. Fun poster. Fun trailer. Bradley Cooper. This should be good. And how adorable is it that Justin Bartha gets the "with" credit on the poster? *crickets* Okay, just me then. I thought Heather Graham would be more likely to get it even though she hasn't really been in a successful movie for about a decade. She's still more famous than Bartha I think. Yes? No? I've really enjoyed Bartha in the National Treasure movies and Failure to Launch so I'm happy for him.

Next up is the trailer for a movie I knew nothing about, Case 39. I didn't even know Bradley was in it when I started watching it. How is that even possible? Anyways, Case 39 stars Renée Zellweger as a case worker and Jodelle Ferland as a creepy little girl. I have never seen Ferland play anything else but a creepy little girl (see also: Silent Hill, Kingdom Hospital, Supernatural). She does it well, but it kinda gives me a "been there, done that" feeling. Like I've seen it all before. There must be other creepy kids out there. Trailer looks interesting. Not sure what to think of what's going on. I hope it's not a ghost movie, because I don't like ghost movies. Not in a 'they scare me sense', but they kinda bore me. Like all those J-horror movies.


It's quite a Bradley Cooper year we're having. First Yes, Man (well, it was released in my country in 2009), then He's Just Not That Into You. Now we still have Case 39, The Hangover and All About Steve to look forward to.

No comments: