Monday, February 25, 2008

Trailer Park: The Mist

I don't watch a lot of trailers online, so this feature will mostly feature (hee!) trailers that were attached to movies I've recently seen. Keep in mind that I live in The Netherlands, and that the trailers attached wont necessarily be the same as the ones in your country. In this post I'll review the trailers that were attached to The Mist.

The Eye
Meh.. American remakes of Japanese horror movies do nothing for me. Neither does Jessica Alba. What is Alessandro Nivola doing in this? And why isn't he a bigger star yet? And Parker Posey? You have no excuse at all.
To be viewed: if there's nothing better on TV

Untraceable
I like the basic idea here: the more people that visit a certain website, the faster the victim will die. On the other hand, it kinda reminds me of the Saw franchise and C(r)aptivity. Diane Lane is an appealing actress and it's always nice to see Colin Hanks and Billy Burke. I don't really know what the think of this movie. I'm kinda interested, but then again, I'm not. Hmmm..
To be viewed: on DVD

Rambo
I'm a girl. I've seen My Best Friend's Wedding more times than anyone should. I sing along to Ashlee Simpson songs. I want to go shopping with Katherine Heigl. I want to marry Dermot Mulroney. And I'm actually looking forward to the Sex & The City movie. Do you think I give a crap about Rambo? It was nice seeing Julie Benz though.
To be viewed: never

10,000 B.C.
The effects looks pretty good. I like Camilla Belle. But my like for Camilla hasn't made me watch When a Stranger Calls yet so I doubt I'm going to see this anytime soon. Movies like this are just not my thing.
To be viewed: on TV (maybe)

No comments: