Saturday, January 16, 2010

Piranha 3D pushed back

When when when will I get to see the Piranha 3D trailer in all its HD glory?! Damn you Weinsteins for pushing this movie back to August! I don't even want to see it in 3D (I hate 3D!), just make it Piranha 2D and release it already! You guys just want the extra bucks! Which makes me wonder how much money Avatar has really made so far if you don't count the higher ticket price for 3D.

The movie sounds like a hilariously fun ride! I want to see Christopher Lloyd back on the big screen! I want to see Richard Dreyfuss' cameo! I want to see Jerry O'Connell getting eaten by piranhas (no offense, Jerry, you're awesome)! I want to see Adam Scott period!

Piranha 3D (I love saying the title!) stars Elisabeth Shue, Jerry O'Connell, Adam Scott, Ving Rhames, Jessica Szohr, Christopher Lloyd and Richard Dreyfuss.

No comments: