Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Trailer Park: Love and Other Drugs


Jake Gyllenhaal has been off my radar for a while. I tried to ignore Prince of Persia and its existence and I haven't seen any of his films since Zodiac. And the reason I even watched the Love and Other Drugs trailer was to see what all the Anne Hathaway buzz is about (I still don't know - she's good as she often is, but I didn't see anything special based on the trailer).

I see Jake is now trying to win my love back and I think it's working. He's funny and charming in the trailer, and he has great chemistry with Hathaway, who previously played his wife in Brokeback Mountain. It's just nice to see him in something that isn't a drama or a thriller or Prince of Persia. Remember when you were Bubble Boy, Jake? Because I do! I liked those days! So I'm glad you opted for something a bit lighter now.

Oh and hai, Judy Greer! I always like seeing you in movies!

No comments: