Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saw V teaser trailer

Beware if you are a Gilmore Girls fan and don't want to be horribly traumatized right now like am.



I like the Saw series. I grew up watching the Nightmare on Elm Street and Halloween movies and I respect that Saw is the current generation's horror franchise. Saw was great. Saw 2 was not that good. Saw 3 was better than 2. And Saw 4 was rather impressive storytelling wise.

That being said: I don't like this teaser. I hate the biblical aspect of it and then of course SPOILERS Agent Strahm's head in a box. But not like Gwyneth Paltrow's head in a box. His head in a box in a Saw way. DAMNIT! I like Agent Strahm and Scott Patterson! If they put the incredibly adorable Julie Benz in one of those traps this will probably be the most unwatchable movie for me.

Saw V hits this Halloween!

No comments: